Anyway I finished taking real estate photos of 21 NYC buildings (check out the photo above) in the freezing cold for an agent and friend over in Corcoran. I don't know if you have ever taken multiple photos in the freezing cold but curse words are an uncontrollable and inevitable part of the process. :)
I still love you Terrence.
By the way today I am proud to say I have been with the Yakezie Challenge for 1 month. Thank you Yakezie.
And now on to the new numbers for the week.
1. My Alexa Ranking dropped to 271,039. (remember the goal is to go below 200k)
2. I reached another 12,000 views on my Doritos Crash The Superbowl video. (it's gotta be the superbowl buzz because I didn't even win)
and my favorite...
3. My daughter said dada.
If you want to read the whole story and more please check out the links below.
1. Wedding Photography Scam
2. My Daughter Said Her First Word
3. Website Shout Out - Life And My Finances
4. How To Dance Salsa - (A Funny Story & The Fastest Video Lesson)
There are 3 things I can't change... my 2 kids, my 1 wife and my 0 rights.