Although we have decided to not take anymore Family Weekend Breaks this year, we did decide to go through Santaland in Macy's. Boy was that the most fun I have had with the family all year round. There is something about spending $35 for one photo after waiting in a hot 2 hour line with tons of winter clothing on while sardined with hundreds of screaming children that makes me a happier man.
Before you take a look at the results (click the photo to enlarge) let me point out 8 facts or questions so I can enhance your laughter.
1. Santa lost 176lbs.
2. The beard is from Beard club for Santas.
3. Who the hell am I looking at?
4. What the hell am I thinking?
5. Is my wife really that happy in life?
6. Secretly we all wanted to join my son in a good cry.
7. I paid extra to have the photographer take the photo off center.
8. Is Santa inappropriately placing his hand on my daughter?
I hope you enjoyed as much as we all did. If you want to see more Santa Photos Gone Wrong click the link from the Ellen Show.
There are 3 things I can't change... my 2 kids, my 1 wife and my 0 rights.