Why did the State approve a $420,000 tax credit for production costs from the Jersey Shore's first season? It's bad enough that the state of New Jersey bends me over and doesn't have the respect to give me vaseline. Now I don't want to complain but NJ charges me close to $14,000 a year on my Newark property. Yep you read right. Newark NJ. Yes the place that always seems to end up in the news with someone dead. Let me break down what $14,000 a year is taking away from us before the Jersey Shore tax approval.
1) 608,000 diapers
2) 14, 239 scoops of formula
3) 875 hours of NYC baby sitting hours
4) 1,400,000 pennies in the piggy bank
5) 2, 800 tubes of butt cream for the kids
6) 14,000 bottles of baby food
7) 1272 visits to the kid's museum
8) 350 doddle doo's hair cuts
9) 5, 600 ice creams
and my favorite...
10) $14,000 worth of gifts I can buy myself on behalf of my kids.
Come on New Jersey...
There are 3 things I can't change... my 2 kids, my 1 wife and my 0 rights.