Here are 5 wonderful things that have happened to me as a result of blogging.
1. Yakezie Challenge - I joined the Yakezie Challenge after reading an article by PTMoney called How To Make $10,000... Blogging. The article lead me to the blog in topic which then directed me to Yakezie. I joined the challenge on December 27th 2011 and have made a lot of internet friends, opened up a small business and made much more money.
2. Logo Design - I started a small logo design business that developed from the internet friendship I have made during my Yakezie challenge. I just started doing them a couple of months ago but today I have 7 logos completed and just finished a website for a client of mine. Website design too??? Let's see. One thing at a time. :)
3. Front Page Of Google - If you Google how to become a good salsa dancer, Insanity before and after, wedding photography scam, I am so tired jokes, and many many more topics you will find that I rank in one of the top 10 spots on the front page of Google. Not bad for someone who is only doing this a year.
4. Going Viral - I credit blogging for going viral on my Doritos Crash The Superbowl video. Why? Because I must have blogged about it 50 times in 6 months that it just caught on. In fact if you google Doritos Crash The Superbowl I pop up on the front page in both the search and video section.
5. Bottom Line - I have made some good money blogging. In fact, my Headshot NYC photography business has grown, my before and after photoshop services bring in some dough, my logo design business has taken off, my adsense has increased 1000 fold this year, and I have learned how to budget my money as well as make more money all because of the personal finance blogs on Yakezie.
Well, happy anniversary to me again. Tonight I celebrate. But for now I will continue to blog. For how long? I don't quite know yet. I still have some things to say. I do want to make it clear though. Along with the great successes come some not so great moments. It's not all fun and games growing your own brand from your home. Blogging is challenging and a gamble. For now though I will continue to do it until my next great financial adventure.
PS. Want to see my
TIme Lapse - Sittin On Tha Toilet
There are 3 things I can't change... my 2 kids, my 1 wife and my 0 rights.