I post things everyday. Mainly for business. However, I read some of the profound (or not) writings of my many 1700 friends I seemed to have acquired in my life. Wow I always knew I was popular but WOW.
Here are some of the things I have learned from my Facebook friends and will use to teach my kids when the time is right.
1. You can't eat tacos with a fork
2. Tearing gummy bears limb from limb is not a form of abuse.
3. 70 is the new 60. 80 is the new 70 and death is the new coma.
4. If you change your password to "incorrect" facebook will always tell you the correct answer when you are wrong.
and my favorite...
5. If you are talking behind my back you are in a good position to kiss my ass.
There are 3 things I can't change... my 2 kids, my 1 wife and my 0 rights.