I am feeling EVIL...
...with a house full of sleepy heads still in bed. The nerve of my kids keeping Vivian and me up most of the night and then when they feel like it BOOM... back to sleep for them. They say sleep is overrated but when you don't get any how can you rate it? That's the main reason why I am having evil thoughts of waking them.
Here are some examples of how I would do it.
1. I feel like screaming loudly OMG Elmo has been run over by a mack truck.
2. I feel like quietly tying my son's pamper to his crib and film him waking up.
3. I feel like pasting my son's toys on the wall and telling him I think you need a V8.
4. I feel like putting a poster of a HUGE JUICY baby bottle full of milk in front of my daughter.
5. I feel like calling my son from an anonymous number and saying this...
Hi this is Santa Claus. I just wanted to say you have been doing a great job for the first 7 months of 2011. Keep up the great work Michael.
My name isn't Michael. It's Jaxon.
Opps. Wrong number.
Leave a Reply.
There are 3 things I can't change... my 2 kids, my 1 wife and my 0 rights.