Now I swore I would never ever want to be one of those parents who brags about their children for accomplishing milestones that they inevitably have to achieve BUT I never swore I wouldn't brag about what I have accomplished while having kids.
1. I took a 45 minute nap.
2. I finally figured out how to take a shower.
3. I had relations with my wife.
4. I matched my socks.
5. I cooked a romantic meal in the microwave.
6. I watched a movie in 5 days.
7. I read a manual and actually understood it.
8. I started P90X 180 days ago.
9. I canceled my Playboy subscription.
10. and aside from writing this blog everyday since May I wrote an article that I am quite proud of.
To read the article click on my face with the very white teeth.
NYC Headshot Photographer
There are 3 things I can't change... my 2 kids, my 1 wife and my 0 rights.