I post things everyday. Mainly for business. However, I read some of the profound (or not) writings of my many 1700 friends I seemed to have acquired in my life. Wow I always knew I was popular but WOW.
Here are some of the things I have learned from my Facebook friends and will use to teach my kids when the time is right.
1. You can't eat tacos with a fork
2. Tearing gummy bears limb from limb is not a form of abuse.
3. 70 is the new 60. 80 is the new 70 and death is the new coma.
4. If you change your password to "incorrect" facebook will always tell you the correct answer when you are wrong.
and my favorite...
5. If you are talking behind my back you are in a good position to kiss my ass.
Hanging out at the Bronx Zoo is a form of re education for me. I get to teach Jaxon about the animals I never knew about and make it look like I am a better smarter dad than I am. For example there are some things I am sure I can teach you...
Did you know a female Peacock is a Peahen?
Did you know that there are only 3200 tigers in the world and only 1000 of them are female?
Did you know that the Bronx Zoo sells pizza for 7 outrageous dollars?
Education is endless and all around us and having children has made me realize that I don't have too many years left before they both realize I have been faking my intelligence. The great thing is I am blonde and get more leeway than most and even though my blonde hair is slowly turning white hopefully when they confront me about my lack of education I can show them pictures of my golden locks.
There are 3 things I can't change... my 2 kids, my 1 wife and my 0 rights.