Did you miss any of my blog this week? Shame on you! How the HELL am I supposed to go snorkeling in Maui and walk barefoot in Parque de los Pies Descalzos if you don't come by and visit everyday? :)
I responded to the wedding photography scam email I got but haven't heard back. What a shame because I wanted to see where the scam was going.
I still love you Terrence.
By the way today I am proud to say I have been with the Yakezie Challenge for 1 month. Thank you Yakezie.
And now on to the new numbers for the week.
1. My Alexa Ranking dropped to 271,039. (remember the goal is to go below 200k)
2. I reached another 12,000 views on my Doritos Crash The Superbowl video. (it's gotta be the superbowl buzz because I didn't even win)
and my favorite...
3. My daughter said dada.
If you want to read the whole story and more please check out the links below.
1. Wedding Photography Scam
2. My Daughter Said Her First Word
3. Website Shout Out - Life And My Finances
4. How To Dance Salsa - (A Funny Story & The Fastest Video Lesson)