I saw... Yes I actually stayed awake for a solid play last night that featured my good friend and dance partner Melanie Torres. Andre Hereford, who was my director for Perfect Excuses (comes out in Sept - the play not him), directed the play. So I had to take 85 minutes out of being a dad to go support my friends. I am glad I did. Well worth the 85 minutes. Although come to think about it... I could have been comatose in the park for 85 minutes and had a great time. The play was about one young man, forced to play God, must decide who lives or dies among a group of 8 strangers confronting the apocalypse.
Then I thought about today's blog and what dramatic life changing choices I am faced with everyday...
1. Should I ignore the cries of my kids until my wife gives in to take care of them.
2. Should I eat the last cookie.
3. Should I fake amnesia. (I am blonde so it's not a stretch)
4. Should I lock my kids in the room and say the door is jammed I will run out to find someone to let you out.
5. Should I there is a free mother and child concert in the park starring Elmo. Dads not allowed.
Many many choices to make...
NYC Headshot Photographer