Ok can I be honest? I really can't float. In fact even if I drink 1 chocolate float I can't even muster up the energy to get out of the bathroom. So how can I afford to get so high when I take a quick cat nap and my daughter is asleep?
1. I set up the scene of the photo I want to take.
2. Then I look at Anjali.
3. I set up the tripod with the camera mounted on top.
4. Then I look at Anjali.
5. I sit on an ottoman in the middle of the room.
6.Then I make sure I am balanced before looking at Anjali.
7. I push the remote control that is hidden between my manly hands.
8. Then I pick Anjali up and say don't ask me why I do these things.
9. I take the same photo without me and the ottoman.
10. Then I view the photos with Anjali on my lap and if I like what I see I go to step 11 which is right below number 10 which is coincidently the number you are reading and probably thinking will you hurry up and tell me what you do next. Come on Jai this is so ridiculous. I mean do you actually even watch your daughter or do you float around your house all day...
11. I then go to good ole Photoshop and brush out the ottoman.
The 2 before photos are below.
If you want to see more of my work check out my website www.jaicatalano.com or my flickr photo stream @http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaicatalano/show/