In celebration of President's Day I thought I would have a little fun with photography and photoshop myself into 5 different Presidents and for some more entertainment I added 5 fast fun facts about each one. Once you are done looking at President Jai Catalano of the United States from different historical periods, I would love for you to take the poll at the end that asks you... Which Jai photoshoped into the President looks the best? Happy President's Day.
Who wouldn't want to be the first President of the United States? He might have turned down being called King but nobody can deny George is on top of the list.
Fun Facts About George Washington.
- George Washington was 6 feet, 2inches tall and weighed 200 pounds. He wore size 13 shoe. He had red hair when young.
- Contrary to popular belief, George Washington never wore a wig.
- By the time he was president of the United States, George only had one original tooth left.
- The nation's capital, along with 1 state, 31 counties and 17 cities are named in his honor.
- As a farmer, Washington grew marijuana on his farm and promoted it's growth.
Who wouldn't want to be Honest Abe? He is arguably the most popular President who people have placed on the highest pedestal. Even Abe is wondering what the hype is about.
- Lincoln was the tallest President. At six feet, four inches, Lincoln towered over most of his contemporaries.
- He used to store things in his hat, including letters and other documents.
- Abraham Lincoln was a witty man. Many of his jokes and funny sayings have been recorded, including this one: "If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?"
- The16th President hated to go to the dentist. There was little anesthesia at the time, and one dentist has actually broken off part of Lincoln's jaw when pulling a tooth.
- John Wilkes Booth's older brother saved the life of Abraham Lincoln's son Robert!
Who wouldn't want to be one of the toughest Presidents this country has seen? Ironically the Teddy Bear was named in his honor when he decided not to shoot a bear held by his men.
- Roosevelt was known to go skinny-dipping in the Potomac River during the wintertime.
- On October 11, 1910, Roosevelt took a four minute flight in a plane built by the Wright brothers, making him the first president to fly in an airplane.
- Maxwell House coffee once asked the President what he thought of their product. He responded: "I'ts good to the last drop".
- He lost the sight in one eye while boxing in the White House one day.
- He had a photographic memory and could read an entire page in the time it took most people to read a single sentence.
Who wouldn't want to be mack daddy JFK? He is undoubtedly the handsomest President who has ever strutted the White House.
- Kennedy never carried cash with him and he used to constantly borrow money from his friends to pay cab fares, restaurant checks, etc. Though Kennedy was wealthy he never made it a point to pay his friends back, leaving them irritated.
- he always kept the White House pool at 90 degrees.
- In an effort to relate to the people, he said in German: "Ich ben ein Berliner," which roughly translates to "I am a Jelly Doughnut."
- In 1943, Kennedy's PT boat was rammed and sunk. Despite being injured, he led his men to safety and even returned to active duty later in the war.
- John F. Kennedy's father gave him $1,000,000 when he turned twenty-one. (Each of his nine brothers and sisters got a million dollars too!)
Who wouldn't want to be the first non caucasian President of the United States? He might be the 44th President but he's definitely in a class by himself.
- He can bench press an impressive 200lbs.
- He collects Spider-Man and Conan the Barbarian comics.
- In high school he was known as O’Bomber for his skill at basketball.
- He has won two Grammy awards, each one being for the audio versions of his best-selling books, 'Dreams From My Father' and 'The Audacity Of Hope'.
- He is fluent in Indonesian and Spanish.