A few of the financial bloggers on Yakezie have blogged away from the financial topics of debt, taxes, and too many taxes that put you back into debt to tell the blogosphere a little bit about themselves. Everyone knows I love to have a little fun so I thought I would join in and tell you 40 things that you might not know about me. By the way if there is something you do know about me that I don't please let me know and add it to the bottom. :)
- I graduated high school in 3 years.
- I passed every class except trigonometry.
- I was born and raised in Manhattan.
- I took a weird photo with Governor McGreevey.
- I used to rap.
- I performed my first salsa routine in 1999.
- I am an only child.
- I have a half brother.
- I was at the birth of my 2 kids and didn't faint.
- I won the Secure Denture Adhesive contest.
- I cried at King Kong.
- I danced for Tito Puente in his last televised performance.
- I have never taken a photography class.
- I used to design tourist t-shirts.
- I grew up with cats but became allergic to them in my 20's.
- I became a Youtube Partner in June 2010.
- I begged for money on the NYC train as the Billionaire Beggar.
- I commentated for ESPN's World Salsa Championships for 3 years.
- I love chocolate chip cookies and don't share any of them with anyone.
- I speak only spanish to my kids.
- I got my driver's license when I was 16.
- I used to work in the World Trade Center.
- I danced regularly in the Copacabana for 4 years.
- I filmed my first Youtube Skit called The Lead Me Bitch Stick in Florida 2008.
- I say what I do and do it and I am not just saying that.
- I have driven to Florida and back 4 times.
- I drove cross country from California to New Jersey with my brother.
- I have performed in 16 countries.
- I stripped down to my underwear in the Sydney Airport in Australia.
- I flew on my first plane when I was 23.
- I flew in a helicopter when I was 14.
- I asked my wife to marry me on 14th street and 5th avenue.
- I got stuck in a curtain while dancing at Madison Square Garden.
- I won 5 salsa competitions and lost 1.
- I did my final split while dancing in Atlantic City March 2005.
- I emailed Hilary Clinton I couldn't make her book signing. She mailed me her signature.
- I did frontal nudity in the play about Henry.
- I had a 181 bowling average by the time I stopped bowling at age 16.
- I owned 19 payphones until 1998.
- I gained 16 sympathy lbs with my pregnant wife & lost it w another woman-Jenny Craig.
and a bonus...
I still have the dress I wore 10 years ago from the photo above.